02 Apr Coaching Mastery Tip 8
If you are ready to move beyond your current comfort zones and reach for a new level of mastery in your coaching, consider these qualitative tips for guidance. This is the 8th in a 13 part mini blog series that will share Thirteen Qualitative Coaching Mastery Tips. I hope you enjoy them! – Fran Fisher MCC
Provoking New and Different Perspectives/Thinking
- Take off those training wheels – those lists of powerful, perfect questions.
- Clear your desk of all the Post-It Notes.
- Focus fully “over there” without your attention on yourself. Connect with your client. Breathe with your client.
- Access your heart and gut wisdom.
- Let your head knowledge float freely.
- Allow yourself to respond to what the client offers in the moment.
Inquiry: How do I access and trust my creativity?
All of the tips can each be found at these links:
You can contact me here. I look forward to speaking with you.