23 Oct Productivity – Be More Productive
Posted at 23:24h in Entrepreneurs, Executive
Are You Busy Being Busy or Are You Busy Being Productive?
25 Powerful Coaching Questions that will shift your relationship to Productivity
“Nothing is less productive than to make more efficient what should not be done at all.”
- What does “productivity” mean to you?
- What has you wanting to be “more” productive?
- How is your desire truly a want? How is your desire a need?
- On a scale of 1-100%, how productive are you now?
- How productive do you want to be?
- By when?
- In what domain of your life do you want to be more productive?
- How will your life be different when you are more productive?
- What motivates you to be more productive?
- Where in your life are you productive?
- What personal strengths support your productivity?
- How will those strengths empower your ability to be more productive?
- What values will you honor more fully when you are more productive?
- What is in the way of being more productive?
- What life-long pattern or current circumstances hold you back?
- What is your belief about productivity?
- What behavior (s) drives your belief?
- What result (s) are you creating by those behaviors?
- What result (s) do you want?
- What behavior (s) would produce those results?
- How do you benefit by your level of productivity now?
- What does your level of productivity cost you now?
- What are you learning about your relationship to productivity?
- What has shifted for you about productivity?
- What will you acknowledge yourself for?
Make notes on the above questions and answer them honestly, then evaluate your answers and the changes you could make to become productive rather than just busy.
Inquiry: How satisfied am I regarding my Productivity?